Anyway, today's blog topic is "5 Things That Make You Happiest." This is going to be short and sweet. In no particular order, here goes:
- Listening to my adorable little guys talk to each other: Well, it's more like making sounds, but maybe they really know what they're saying. Who knows. I love listening to them; they always sound so happy.
- Watching Greg play with Dwight and Jordan: He's a natural. Even though he works tons of hours and has stuff he needs to do when he comes home, he still takes the time to play and cuddle. Their smiles when they're having daddy time are priceless.
- Our church: The teaching is top-notch, and the worship is amazing. I'm glad we found some place where we feel so comfortable and can get so much out of the service.
- Having a clean home: I don't know why, but I feel so much more relaxed and productive when our house is clean. Maybe I should clean more often, huh? There's something about everything being in its place that makes me happy.
- Crafting: I'm not extremely crafty, but I love the challenge of tackling a new project and seeing it through to completion, especially when it's something I'm going to gift.
Pretty straightforward. Now, I need some feedback. What makes you happy right now?