Over the summer, I didn't spend much time on it, and you can tell, since I haven't blogged about any crafty projects lately. However, recently, I upgraded to a fancy new Droid, and now I can "pin" on the go from my phone.
Last week, I came across this project:
First, I found an almost-empty box in the pantry. It turns out this box was the perfect size for the finished product.
Then, I created a template on construction paper to give the sides a little jazz. I traced it onto the box and used an Exacto knife to cut it.
I fiddled around making a tab pattern. I'm not crazy about how the tabs turned out, so I would probably do something different the next time. I gathered up my greeting cards that I had on hand, and filed them away into the finished product.