- Think about how I really need to blog.
- Tell myself to take a few minutes to update my blog.
- Put off blogging until tomorrow.
Tonight, I've actually made it to step five. Blogging. Big milestone in my life.
I've thought about the quickest way to summarize the past year. I decided to list adjectives to describe my life. Here goes:
- Greg and I bought a camper and went on our first camping trip. Looking forward to lots more!
- I survived my first summer at the Crawford County Fair and can't wait for another one.
- Found a new church home at Crossroads Community Church in Mansfield. We love it.
- Started off the school year on the first day of school. Great concept!
- Have become actively involved with the dairy farm through sharing the story of agriculture through social media (find Dial Dairy on Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger!) and through feeding calves with my mother-in-law.
- Traveled to Chicago for the first time and got to share the experience with 18 students.
- Celebrated our first anniversary. Many more to come. :)
- Launched my own small business specializing in small graphic design and webpage projects. Visit Impact Communications to learn more.
- Last week I was named Teacher of the Year which reaffirmed my faith that I've chosen a career that I'm good at. This week I've taken on the role of farm wife, taking supper to the fields, and next week, we're out of school. Life is good.
I hope to update this blog more often. Stay tuned to see the new developments in our world. Thanks for reading!