Thursday, March 12, 2009

Introducing my new presence on the web

You wouldn't believe how challenging it has been for me to start a blog. Not because of technical issues, mind you, but instead, because I haven't been able to come up with a name that I'm satisfied with! Finally, today, this one came to me, and I think I can live with it. Nonetheless, I'm not sure if it should be "Rose in Real Time" or "Rose in Real-Time." Let me know your thoughts: hyphen or no hyphen?

Alas, today, I knew it was time. I've had many blog-worthy things happen to me over the past few months, and with my growing disdain with the Humane Society of the United States, I couldn't hold back my energy any longer. 

As this is an introductory post, I won't write any more, but you can count on me to update regularly on the rants, raves, joys, and challenges of this little thing called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment